I want to use FileField to upload files but I don't want the file URIs
directly visible to the user. Rather, I want to service the access to
the uploaded files via "views", so that I can exercise file access
permission (I implemented access permission myself, without using
django admin's). I think what this boils down to is to map a logical
URL such as myapp/<file-name> to a view that checks permission first
then retrieves the file from MEDIA_ROOT/<file-name>. But how to do
that? Appreciate help!