Eureka!!!!!

Thank you all for your help and support. After 2 days of test and
fails. here it is the solution:
Here it is the save function which is solving my issue:

    def save(self, new_data):
        temp = Profile(
            user=users.get_object(pk=new_data['user']),
            pseudo=new_data['pseudo'],
            #gender=new_data['gender'],
            #address=new_data['address'],
            #phonenumber=new_data['phonenumber'],

#want_to_publised_personal_info=new_data['want_to_publised_personal_info'],
            want_to_publised_personal_info= False,

memberShipLevel=memberships.get_object(pk=new_data['memberShipLevel'])
        )
        #temp.set_localisation(newdata['localisation'])
        temp.save()
        return temp

Based on this, I can tell you that I do not understand at all what the
following statement is doing.
manipulator.do_html2python(new_data)

Does someone could help me on this?

Thank you again for open sourcing Django.