On Sunday 26 March 2006 21:01, tonemcd wrote:

> I think that this http://lukeplant.me.uk/blog.php?id=1107301634 might
> be helpful. There's also been some traffic on limit_choices_to in the
> group recently (although not strictly relevent to your problem I
> think)

Note that this blog entry assumes magic-removal.  I think the middleware
bit should work in trunk, but I don't know.  In your situation (yml), I
think you need to create some kind of 'LazyUser' object in the style of
LazyDate.  The LazyUser object would use my get_current_user()
function.  Implementation is left as an exercise for the reader :-)

Also, re: limit_choices_to - it wasn't working on m-r until r2547 (March
22), but it should be fixed now.

Regards,

Luke

--
"A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished."
-- Zsa Zsa Gabor, "Newsweek"

Luke Plant || L.Plant.98 (at) cantab.net || http://lukeplant.me.uk/