medhat schrieb:
> Am I approaching this the correct way? or do I have to think about it
> differently?

I experienced the same problem during "playing around" with an idea, so
I think you really hit a limitation. In the magic-removal branch, there
will be subclassing a model class this way (search for "model
inheritance"), which should, some day :-), solve this.

Any great idea to solve this with the current django this is very
welcome by me, too :-)

Michael