I have this problem with the following code (highlight:
http://pastebin.com/638352)

Basically I want a Model that relates with itself, the relationship
its self will also have data. (That's why I've made it a seperate
Model).

Here is a simplified version of what I want to do.

class Relationship(meta.Model):
    data = meta.CharField()
    relative = meta.OneToOneField(Foo)
    def __repr__(self):
       return self.title

class Foo(meta.Model):
    data = meta.CharField()
    relations = meta.ForeignKey(Relationship)
    def __repr__(self):
        return self.title

This doesn't work (because Foo isn't defined when Relationship is
evaluated). I can't just do this

class Foo(meta.Model):
    data = meta.CharField()
    others = meta.ForeignKey("self")
    def __repr__(self):
        return self.title

because I miss the data about the relationship.

Thanks,
Frankie.