On Monday 10 April 2006 14:37, Fawad Halim wrote:

>   I was trying to port an existing (0.91) app to the m-r branch, and
> found that apparently, the m-r branch requires the models to reside
> in models.py directly under the app directory
> (django.db.models.base.ModelBase explicitly checks for the model
> module name ending in .models). Is this a well known restriction or
> am I missing something here? If it is, I think it should be added to
> the RemovingTheMagic page, as the migration fails mysteriously
> without it.

You are right, there is a bug (IMO) with magic-removal that means that
all models have to live within the actual models.py file.

See this ticket:

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/1179

I currently have to remove the lines added in
http://code.djangoproject.com/changeset/2406 for my app to work at all.

Luke

--
"Dysfunction: The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying
relationships is you." (despair.com)

Luke Plant || L.Plant.98 (at) cantab.net || http://lukeplant.me.uk/