Apologies if this is simple, but...

I have a simple 2 object app with which I'm having what appears to be a
foreign key lookup problem.

----------- archie.py ----------------

class Vendor(meta.Model):
     class META:
         admin=meta.Admin()
     name = meta.CharField("Name", maxlength=100, core=True)

     def __repr__(self):
         return (self.name)

class ServerModel(meta.Model):
     class META:
         admin=meta.Admin()

     vendor = meta.ForeignKey(Vendor)
     model  = meta.CharField(maxlength=200, core=True)

     def __repr__(self):
         return (self.vendor.name + " " + self.model)

When I run this, everything's fine with Vendors.  However the
ServerModel list shows (None) for each entry created instead of the
expected <Vendor> <ServerName>.  Also if I click on an entry to edit I
get a traceback error listing.  I also tried replacing self.vendor.name
with self.vendor.get_name() but with the same results.

Occurs on both OSX & Windows, django 0.93, sqlite3 db.

Am sure this must be simple, all help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott.