For what it's worth, I've written a python module that works with Authorize.net that I could contribute (after properly opensource-itizing...).

On 4/13/06, arthur debert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Setup a free python project on python-hosting.com"

+1 on this one. when getting started we better focus on the coding
right away, and python hosting's capabilities (svn + trac ) setup with
no fuss will be very helpfull (it seems).

" Any brilliant ideas?" not really...

djell, djuy , djart