Hello,

I'm fairly new to Django, so apologize if this question is fairly
basic. (I did search for related topics but didn't find anything that
seemed to answer my exact question.)

I've developed a library of code in python that I reuse across multiple
projects, and I wanted to be able to use some of these classes/modules
with Django but I've had some problems. I have defined the PYTHONPATH
env variable (in my .bash_profile on OS X and Linux), but Django
doesn't seem to recognize/acknowledge it as far as I can tell. What do
I need to do to be able to import my own classes not located under the
current Django project?

Thanks,
Cary

P.S. Django looks really cool, keep up the good work!