Luke Plant wrote:

>As I understand it, Django should be able to do this query no problem.

I also thought so :-). I created a test project with this model and
tried to get this query to work. "get_article_list" is indeed there but
it doesn't like 'article_type__id__exact' as an argument.

I think this is a limitation of current trunk (may be a bug) that you
can't have additional joins in selects from M-M relations.

But still, may be I just didn't search good enough...