Hi, my name is Rafael Jorge, I'm from Brazil
Well, I was search in the GMane [1] for something like this, but I
haven't found anything that could help me.

I'm trying run a script that throws (nearly) 50 threads (like robots,
daemons), and this script never finish (yes, this is right), but each
thread use the connection on the database for it interest.
Sometimes the script throws an error at the database, and my "except"
statement print the error, and the SQL command executed by it, so I get
the command throwed, put in the "psql", and....it run!!

So maybe the Django doesn't work with to many thread??

My script is something like it:

--------------8<------------
from threading import Thread
from time import sleep
from django import myclasses

class foo(Thread):
   def run(self):
      # do something (too much something :-)

mythread = []
for i in range(50):
    mythread.append(foo())
    mythread[-1].start()

while True:
     sleep(1) #run forever

I'm using Python-2.4 with Django-0.91 on Slackware

# Sorry if my english is too bad...X(

Best regards...=]

[1] - http://www.gmane.com