I had *many* problems with Django on Dreamhost the first two weeks
that my systems ran there. Suddenly there are no more... I don't know
what they did, what I did, or anything else.

  There's a page on the Dreamhost panel for you to vote on new
features that they should add. Maybe +1 on an "official" Django
support (like they have for RoR) would help.

--
Julio Nobrega - http://www.inerciasensorial.com.br