Hey Eric,

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 12:49 +0000, nkeric wrote:
> guys,
>
> today while I'm using the comments module to implement something, I
> guess I found two bugs:
>
> 1. in the models.py, the get_list_with_karma method should be updated
> to use the extra() method to inject the "select" kwargs, otherwise, the
> templatetag get_comment_list won't work;
>
> 2. in the views/comments.py,
> self.user_cache.get_comments_comment_count()  - the
> get_comments_comment_count() api doesn't exist now, should be updated
> to use the self.user_cache.comment_set.count() to get the comments
> count.

I cannot comment much on the patch, not being familiar with the comments
component (although the commented out debugging stuff should probably be
removed), but it would be best to open a ticket for this patch, so that
it doesn't get lost (http://code.djangoproject.com/newticket ). The
mailing list archives are a little bit too high volume to also use as a
patch tracker.

Regards,
Malcolm