Hello all, Digital Variant, an Interactive Services shop is looking for
an experienced Django Architect/Developer to help guide our app
architecture and potentially work as a freelance developer on a number
of current/future projects. We are using Django as the framework to
develop next generation community/social networking sites. If you are
interested, please get in touch with us immediately at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (including a brief bit on your experience and
sites worked on will be helpful). Thanks!