On 5/3/06, Michael Radziej <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Honza Král wrote:
> > Thank you, I went to that page, but, for reasons unknown to me
> > (perhaps brain death), didn't check the status of the tutorials... :-/
> >
> > as for my other inquiry, can anyone tell me if it is possible to have
> > models spread through multiple files? I am afraid I have also missed
> > something trivial, but I really cannot find it...
>
> Should work, as far as I know. Do you have any problems with it?

Yes, when I have all my model classes in file models.py, manage.py sql
works just fine

when I split my models into two or more files and put them into models
subdirectory (with __init__.py containing the proper __all__ list), it
does not work:
BEGIN
COMMIT;

before magic-removal I user manage.py model1 model2 model3, and that worked.

--
Honza Král
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]