I watched Jacob's great Bay Area Google video and had never seen any of
that nifty {{ load comments }} stuff before. Eager to give it a try, I
was sad when I added it to polls app tutorial results.html template and
it broke.

I fixed it by adding

'django.contrib.comments',

to the INSTALLED_APPS of my settings.py.

So, 1.) is this the right-and-proper fix? And 2.) if so, when you make
a generate a new project with the current (0.95 post-magic-removal,
rev. 2825) django-admin.py, it's not included in the default/base set
of INSTALLED_APPS. Is it deliberately left up to the user to add this
to the INSTALLED_APPS?

John