Jeremy Dunck wrote:
> On 5/5/06, Joseph Kocherhans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> #Addedamorepowerfulwayofoverridingmodelmethodsremovedhardcoded_pre_save_post_saveetc.

You can thank Trac for that.  Apparently somebody forgot to tell them
that it might be a good idea to truncate after so many characters just
so that URLs don't get out of hand...  not to mention all the wasted
characters sent in your HTTP responses and emails mentioning
unrealistically long URLs.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/