Hi, I'm a Django hacker based in London working with a start-up,
we've got a big project coming up and we're after one or two
developers to help out.

The start-up is moblogUK. We're a moblogging community at http://
moblog.co.uk/ . The project will be building on that. It will last
about 3 months, kicking off in June, working through July and August,
with delivery in September. We'd agree a fixed price contract based
on my specification and your rates, though there might be movement in
both ;-).

Familiarity with mobile technology isn't really necessary, but you
will probably want to have a camera phone. The project will be
standard web fare, but WAP experience wouldn't hurt. Ideally you will
have plenty of HTML/CSS/JS experience, including Ajax, preferably
with Behaviour and Prototype.

Ideally it would be great to talk to some people who've built
projects with Django before. This will be my second Django project
and I'm still eager to learn smarter ways of doing things. I
appreciate Django is new enough that there aren't many production
projects around, Python-savvy PHP, Perl, Java hackers with some
experience of Django will certainly be welcomed.

London-based would be ideal. We will be working quite closely on the
design and implementation of the project and I'd like to be able to
meet easily, organise pair programming days etc. If you're outside
London but willing to come in fairly regularly, we'd be happy with that.

Please email me off list if this contract sounds interesting.

Thanks for your time reading this, looking forward to meeting more
Django hackers!

Ben Godfrey

We're cycling through Cambodia to raise money for Oxfam, help us
raise £5,200!
http://cambodiachallenge.org/