HI all,

I'm a relative newbie to django, but so far I'm mightily impressed (particularly with the speed of development).

I've just run into my first serious problem when trying to get comments functioning though.  Here's what I've done:

added 'django.contrib.comments' to my INSTALLED_APPS
run 'python manage.py install comments'
run 'python manage.py syncb'

When I'm looking in admin, I can see the new 'Comments' and 'Free comments' sections, and there are advanced options for flatpages, but I can't see anything which allows me to administer comments for my models.  Am I missing something completely obvious?  Or have I missed out a step?

Thanks in advance.

-Phil