Hi folks.

I've just ran into a small glitch when moving an app to a new server.

My application is "missing" from the admin main view.
Everything is installed correctly. I can mange.py shell  and work on my
models and my data interactively (I've moved the db as well).
the application's models do have the class Admin: (on the old server
these wore working fine).

The main admin page lists the Auth and the Site apps. I can
change/add/delete users and permissions.

On the permissions side of things, the permissions to my app show up
fine (and are set right).

If I type the url that *should* work, such as /admin/myapp/mymodel/ I
get an error page saying that mymodel was not found on app *myapp*.

It's as if the django project was *seeing* the app but not the admin.
(all my models have an inner class Admin, this was working before the
server move).

Any ideas about what could be causing this?