On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 00:21 -0700, frank h. wrote:
> Hi I just migrated to magic-removal and everything seems fine (my views
> work etc)

When you say you "migrated to magic-removal", did you also follow the
database change insructions on this page:

http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/RemovingTheMagic#Databasechangesyoullneedtomake

and check that you had done all the steps here:

http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/MagicRemovalCheatSheet

Because it sounds like you forgot a couple of database changes. If you
have done all those, then try comparing the output of a dump of your
database schema to the result of running "manage.py sqlall" to see what
is still different.

Regards,
Malcolm