Hi all,

I'm a new Django user trying to get the captcha app working with svn
Django.

I've done the following:

1) Placed the captcha app in my site directory (which is named 'craft')
2) Added a reference to "craft.captcha" to INSTALLED_APPS in settings.py
3) Placed {% load captcha %} and {% captcha %} in my template (in
user/templates/register.html)
4) Included the craft.captcha.urls reference in the site's urls.py for
^captcha/

When I visit the register template, however, I get the following error:

'captcha' is not a valid tag library: Could not load template library
from django.templatetags.captcha, cannot import name template

>From the "load captcha" line in the template.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but I'm not familiar enough with
Django yet to figure out what it is. I've also tried "load
craft.captcha", but no dice.

Thanks for any help in advance,
-scott