Hmm, that thread is a little above my head...

I think my system is just too messy with both versions of django
installed, and two version of Python,  heh.

Maybe the best course of action would be to remove Python 2.4, if I
can, remove both installs of django, and try to start over, just using
Python 2.3.5.

Thanks for all the help fellas.  I hope to one day contribute to this
users group and helps newbs like myself!

Now, let's see how much stuff I can break trying to remove 2.4 and both
djangos... heh :)

Shame, I think we were close!!!

Thanks again...
-stirman