On 22/05/06, Carlos Yoder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Guys, let's try to cut down on cynicism, please? We all have our day
> jobs, responsibilities, families and so on and so forth, and this is a
> motivation-driven, heartfelt project.

Hear hear.  Malcolm is putting a lot of effort into getting
documentation in order and I'm sure he'd appreciate our help by
providing a simple link to *where* mistakes our out-dated documents
reside, rather than posting cynical RTFM-like Google replies.

It's about contribution and just a little respect.

-Phil