I am 7 months into coding a large django application. Due to needing
extra bytea fields with my database, I started maintaining my own SQL
instead of django-admin install app. Everytime I made changes to my
model, I would take django-admin sqlall app and apply those changes.
Its been a few days I've been trying to upgrade my django from 9.1 to
9.2. My biggest problem so far is how broken sqlall and sqlclear are.

sqlall generates sql with tables out of order, thus my postgresql
cannot create constraints. And sqlclear generates non-working sql.

Furthermore, I needed django-admin init that would create initial
tables before I manually add my own tables. Please give it back to me.

What could make my day would be if there was a way for me to supply an
alternate 'sql' for the CREATION of that specific model. It would save
me a lot of time not going through my gizilioon tables everytime I made
a change.

Thanks,
Sia