How to create manipulator fields in more dynamic way?

For example I have the form, where only one combobox field is displayed
in the begining. After submit, another combobox will be displayed. But
its content depends on previous choice...

How to do it if I have to define all fields in the constructor? (it is
executed only once):

class  Test(forms.Manipulator):
  def __init__(self):
    self.fields = (
      forms.SelectField(field_name='first', choices=[(1,1), (2,2)]),
      forms.SelectField(field_name='second', choices=[what_todo]),
      )