Hi,

I've been following the discussion with interest. I've seen that many
of you have concentrated on the actual code. But something I would
find also helpful/interesting is a "standard" model of blog. Or, to
push the idea further, a djangoforge of models.

Often, the model is one of the parts that must be right from the
beginning. And a common model would be ideal for interoperability
between applications, in this case blog applications, allowing easy
migrations.

This would allow me, for example, to start programming my own blog but
change to a more evolved one (the common development branch you've
been talking about in this thread) without major problems.

They already do it with data and pre-defined XML formats, why not with
database models as well?

Just a though,