tekNico wrote:
>> Your comments are very welcome.
>
> Wow, man (or whatever you are), you're something. :-)
>
> You actually cite your detractors on your own pages (see bottom of
> http://case.lazaridis.com/multi/wiki/DjangoAudit , and of
> http://lazaridis.com/core/eval/index.html ).

"This Project is Committed to Users of Open Source Products. It tries to
save their time, whilst selecting Open Source Products which comply to
Requirements like simplicity, openess, transparency and similar - and
which respect the users effort and time."

"The weaknesses of the Open Source Product, the Code Base, the producing
Project, the surounding Community and the Leadership are transparently
presented. Users have this way a reduced effort to verify the results."

http://case.lazaridis.com/multi/wiki/ProjectOverview

> Maybe you actually *mean* something, and are not trying to troll. In
> that case, what would that be? Do you really think someone would fall
> for your peculiar marketese, and give you money?
>
> Or are you really thinking you're doing something (gasp) *useful*?
>
> I'm bewildered, and a little amused, too.

Feel free.

But please refrain from further off topic comments within this clearly
technical topic.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com