We are starting a new project soon (within a month, after closing a
research phase).
Django V1.0 means (as far as i can recall from wiki) "do not expect
backward compatibility before 1.0".
Obviously major design elements and data models are not affected later,
but (watching django version number convergency to 1.0) i am wondering
can you (anybody) estimate:
1. what are those areas of api or framework where we encounter major
rewrites interfacing with it
2. arrival time of 1.0
I do not try to play a sure game (wish i can do), just estimating amount
of troubles.

Thanks,
Charlie.

--
"...s minden mestert kinevettem, ki nem nevetett önmagán."
GPG public key: http://www.rendszergazda.com/gpg/charlie-gpg-public-key.asc