You mean in the admin page or using a generic view?
with the generic view you can specify your HTML, so I don't see a problem there.

If you want to add this information to the admin pages, that cannot be
done at the moment (please someone correct me if I am wrong), but it
would only be a small patch to

django/db/models/fields/__init__.py

( add rows and cols params to TextField.__init__() and pass those on
to LargeTextField in get_manipulator_field_objs() )

would anyone be interested in this patch?

--
Honza Král
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]