Hi Mikael,

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 19:41 -0700, Mikeal Rogers wrote:
> Sure, Here you go,
>
> class BItem(models.Model):
>
>      #Date stuff
>      created_on = models.DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True)
>      last_edited_on = models.DateTimeField(auto_now=True)
>      #Last Edited By
>      last_edited_by = models.ForeignKey(User)
>
>      #B information
>      name = models.CharField(maxlength=1000)
>      description = models.CharField(maxlength=6000)
>      brewer = models.ForeignKey('BRItem')
>      ingredients = models.ManyToManyField('IngredientItem')

This is the problem line. You don't have an IngredientItem model in this
file. If your have defined IngredientItem elsewhere, then just import it
at the top of your file and reference it directly (remove the quotes and
just use IngredientItem there). Otherwise, work out what you renamed the
class to.

If I comment out this line, "manage.py sqlall ..." works for this
example.

Cheers,
Malcolm