Hi all,
 I am building a small blog, based on the code of the wamber website.
I have a fuzzy problem: when I insert a new posting adding a 'slug' to
it, then I cannot search for it based on its slug name.
I am recieving a 'No post found for' error. Sometimes it seems working,
sometime I get an error.
I think it was a caching problem (I am running via mod_python) but it
is not.
DB is postgres and Python is 2.4.1

The url I find is in the form:
http://localhost:7000/blog/2006/06/10/singles-cucinare/
and the matching url expression is in the sub module 'blog' and is
something like (file urls.py):

from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
from blog.models import Post
jj_blog_dict= {
        'queryset': Post.objects.all(),
        'date_field': 'date',
        'month_format': '%m',

}

urlpatterns = patterns('django.views.generic.date_based',
[...]
'object_detail', dict(jj_blog_dict, slug_field='slug')),
[...]

I'd like to have a strong debug (trace mode) to detect where is the
problem, and a log of which url pattern is chosen.
How can enable it (DEBUG is True but I have no log...)?

I'd like to see the django query... but where I can insert the debug
line suggested on
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/faq/#how-can-i-see-the-raw-sql-queries-django-is-running
?