On Tuesday 13 June 2006 13:36, mazurin wrote:
> Thanks. I think I figured it out. It's not the expr tag, it's {%%}.
> It seems that {%%} doesn't cause a form field to render into HTML the
> way {{}} does.

{%%} by itself doesn't do anything -- the only bit of data that is
extracted and handled is the first word ('expr' in this case).  It is
the responsibility of the python code that is associated with 'expr' to
parse the rest of the text inside {%%} as it sees fit.

Luke

--
I went to the Missing Persons Bureau. No one was there.

Luke Plant || L.Plant.98 (at) cantab.net || http://lukeplant.me.uk/