I'm starting to wonder if it might be a better idea to somehow do a
formal "sync" between app DBs every X minutes, rather then going though
the pain of worring about the threading stuff? There isn't _that_ much
that is shared between the two DBs currenly, and it might make more
sense to have the twisted stuff using a more twisted-friendly method of
DB access - the whole point is to have a fast network server...

I'll re-think my architecture and the connections between the django
app and the network-server...