Hi All!

I've written a custom template tag, but I get the error:
'reservationtags' is not a valid tag library: Could not load template
library from django.templatetags.reservationtags, No module named
reservationtags

I've looked in the archives and have tried everything I know so far:

1. templatetags directory is in the same level as models.py
2. templatetags has two files: __init__.py and reservationtags.py
3. I ran python manage.py shell, and executed:
from pennysaver.reservations.templatetags import reservationtags
and received no error.
4. reservationtags.py has: register = template.Library() and
register.tag('columnize', do_columnize)

For good measure, here's my code:

from django import template

register = template.Library()

def do_columnize(parser, token):
    nodelist = parser.parse(('endcolumnize',))
    parser.delete_first_token()

    #Get the number of columns, default 1
    try:
        tag_name, columns, row_class, cell_class =
token.contents.split(None, 3)
    except ValueError:
        columns = 1

    return ColumnizeNode(nodelist, columns)

class ColumnizeNode(template.Node):
    def __init__(self, nodelist, columns):
        self.nodelist = nodelist
        self.columns = columns
        self.counter = 1

    def render(self, context):
        self.counter += 1
        if (self.counter > self.columns):
            self.counter = 1

        if (self.counter == 1):
            output = '<tr'
            if self.row_class:
                output += ' class="%s">' % self.row_class
            else:
                output += '>'

        output += '<td'
        if self.cell_class:
            output += ' class="%s">' % self.cell_class
        else:
            output += '>'

        output += self.nodelist.render(context)

        if (self.counter == self.columns):