I've been pestering the IRC channel, Googling like crazy, and reading
the docs, but for some reason, I can't, for the life of me, find the
answer to the following question:

How do I allow, in something like the following model, for "Tag" to
be inline edited and only inline edited from Entry's edit page. I've
tried many of the usual methods given in the Docs (core=True,
edit_inline=models.STACKED, etc.), but "Tag" still shows up in the
main Admin page ("site.com/admin/")

Surely this isn't impossible, right?

Thanks,
Tyson