I'm brand new to Django, and am writing my very first real live Django
app now. My app is going to keep track of a bunch of server info for a
bunch of servers. Colelcting most of the info is simple, except for the
one Windows box in the bunch. I finally found a vbs script that gave me
the info I needed, and wrote a Python script to parse the output file
and stuff the info into the app's databases.

http://django.pastebin.com/713980 contains my models.py and the
traceback when my Python script dies. It parses the data file fine, and
it does the first 2 get_or_creates just fine, but dies on the 3rd one.
The last line of the traceback says:
 _mysql_exceptions.OperationalError: (1241, 'Operand should contain 1
column(s)')
which is very weird - no way is this class supposed to have just one column.

Anyhow, any pointers would be greatly appreciated! The pastebin file
contains my models.py, the script that is trying to do the imports, and
the full text of the traceback.

Dan