Hi folks,

I'm just starting looking at a django backend for a system we need to
redo.  The existing db is MSSQL (yes, I know it's not quite supported
yet).  We need a system which supports most of the adodb classes.  We
will start with supported DB's, and hopefully the additional ones will
be ready when we are.

However, here's my question:  The existing DB is very well laid out.
Is there a way to convert that DB Schema into django models?  Doesn't
have to be purely automatic, but any tool which would help this
migration would be appreciated.

TIA
Mike