Thanks, guys! That's what I thought, but it helps to have a
conformation, Wilson:). Great job on Django!

There are a few small admin interface issues I'd still need to work
out, mainly I might have a similar number of records related to
articles (the number of article assignments might be slighltly smaller
to the number of articles, lets say 20,000), so I'd like to limit
foreign key form elements to something user-friendly. Not sure yet how
to do it, but I'm sure I'll find a way.