Thanks Rajesh, you were right on! The 'pwd' was the culprit and now I
know for future reference. Thank you so much.

One more UNIX question. According to the documentation to <a
href="http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/OsxFcgi";>Setup Django with
Apache 1.3 and FCGI</a> I can check to see if Django is running
correctly by running 'python2.4 manage.py runserver' from the command
prompt.

To do this I need to 'cd' into:

/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/conf/project_template

Is there anyway I can setup an alias so I can run this command from the
main prompt without having to traverse into that directory? Thanks in
advance!!

So now that the symlink is setup, how can I check to see if Django is
properly installed?