On Wednesday 28 June 2006 05:11, Jacob Kaplan-Moss wrote:
> On Jun 27, 2006, at 10:04 PM, Julio Nobrega wrote:
> >   Django | Python: We indented jazz (some people say jazz' magic is
> > the space between the notes, a definition that I love)
>
> Ha -- that one makes me laugh... :)

+1, 'we indented jazz' is really great. :)

To add some to the list:
"django: jazz your web"
"django: because style matters"
"ror is a grunt. jazz is music" (fairplay, what's that? :))
"django plays music of the web"

My $0.02

--
Kilian CAVALOTTI                      Administrateur réseaux et systèmes
UPMC / CNRS - LIP6 (C870)