Hi everyone,

A few days ago we released the screencast of our control panel
(http://blog.webfaction.com/control-panel-demo) which showed, amongst
other things, how to setup a default Django site in a few clicks.
Now we'd like to make another screencast showing how to setup a
real-world Django application on our servers.

So we're looking for a Django guru to make that screencast for us.

The screencast should show:

- How to setup a default Django site using our control panel
- How to upgrade the Django code to the latest trunk.
- How to setup your database
- How to setup your site (you should use a real-world application)
- How to make upgrades to your site/database
- How to enable HTTPS for the admin pages

Reward: $200 + one year of free hosting on our "Shared 2" plan.

If you're interested get in touch with me at "remi at webfaction dot
com"

Remi.
http://www.webfaction.com  - Hosting for an agile web