Hi, I'm running Mac OSX 10.4.7 on a Mac Mini Intel Core Duo (1.66 ghz
512mb of RAM) Python 2.4.3 (Universal Build). I have the latest Django
build from the trunk in the SVN. I got django_website straight from the
SVN, aswell. I installed memcached from darwinports and py-memcached
from the source. After only configuring my database settings
(Postgresql running locally connecting with psycopg2) and running
python manage.py syncdb I did python manage.py runserver and could not
access localhost:8000 from my web browser (I tried Camino and Safari).
Any ideas? Thanks!