Luigi Pantano wrote:

>try this
>
>from django.http import  HttpResponseRedirect
>
>... ...
>
>def login(request):
>    ''' some code to put here '''
>    return HttpResponseRedirect("index.htm")

I see what you're saying, but I was thinking something more on a
selective basis. This would redirect all users, but those that log in to
the main site shouldn't be redirected anywhere. Those that login from a
different site should be redirected back to it.

I have in mind code that would check the referrer in the main site
login, but I wanted to check for different methods.

Thanks!

Nick