> There already is one:
> http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki
>
> Doesn't contain many full tutorials though.

Ah oops, I've been there and didn't even realize it was a wiki! Could
certainly do with more fleshed out tutorials on set up and such. Perhaps
I will find time to contribute after my current project is done.

I think one problem with the current set up on the site is that the main
tutorials have commenst, some of which are now just misleading but are
still up there.

Iain