On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 11:52:57AM +0100, Frankie Robertson wrote:

> I think the plan is that if anyone offers to maintain it then it'll
> happen, otherwise it probably won't.
>
> On 06/07/06, BP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I've just run the 3278 revision of Django trunk against 10g XE and it's
> > far from working. Any comment on its status and planned inclusion in
> > the 0.95 release?

A fair whack of it seems to work - dates and blobs are the only 2 things
that have been a bit broken so far in my brief tests - but then I am
using it in a minorly manual way using a legacy database from another
project - it runs quite a lot nicer than the tcl that was querying it ;)

Cheers,
--
Brett Parker