IBM has published the 2nd part in my two-part series on Web
Development frameworks.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-turbogears/

Also, at the end of this article I include my comparison of the 2
frameworks. I tried to be as objective as possible.

Hopefully both projects will benefit from this additional exposure.

Thanks to everyone who has helped create these great projects and
continue working on them. Special thanks to Kevin and Adrian for
offering feedback.

If you catch any issues with this article, please send me an email and
I will get a fix in.

regards,
Ian

(This exact post will appear in both newsgroups, but I didn't
cross-post since I thought that might be frowned upon...)