Hi, my native language is spanish. I'm learning both Django and Python
and I'd like to help translating Django docs to spanish. Please contact
me if there is some work in progress.

Facundo

--
AMV Multiviajes Argentina
Esmeralda 847 Piso 12 Of. 'G'

begin:vcard
fn:Facundo Casco
n:Casco;Facundo
org:AMV Multiviajes Argentina S.R.L.
adr:Piso 12 Oficina 'G';;Esmeralda 847;Buenos Aires;CF;C1007ABI;Argentina
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:+54 11 5031-3060 / 3061
tel;fax:+54 11 4313-6141
url:http://www.multiviajesar.com.ar