I was searching for the error in google and I solve it, I don't know if I
solve it at good way, but... It works :p

from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
from coltrane.models import Category

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    (r'^$', 'django.views.generic.list_detail.object_list', { 'queryset':
Category.objects.all() }, 'coltrane_category_list'), # I've added the last
thing: 'coltrane_category_list'
    (r'^(?P<slug>[-\w]+)/$', 'coltrane.views.category_detail'),
)

Anyway thanks for your help! If I'm making any mistake please tell me.
Álex González

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 15:22, Rodrigo <kewl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> could you post your urls.py ?
>
> On Apr 21, 6:51 pm, xota <agonzale...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Or I do something bad, I was searching in google and some pepople have
> > same/similar error without replies, can you help me, this is my error:
> >
> > Caught an exception while rendering: Reverse for
> > 'coltrane_category_list' with arguments '()' and keyword arguments
> > '{}' not found.
> >
> > If you need more info, please, ask me.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Álex González
> >
> > --
> groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

Please, don't send me files with extensions: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt
and/or .pptx
http://mirblu.com