There's also this:

net-productivity-showdown/">Python + Django vs. C# + ASP.NET:
Productivity Showdown</a>

>From the above:

"People are often asking me how and why my department shifted from an
ASP.NET environment to Django. I’ve finally gotten around to writing
about the process leading up to our decision. I hope people out there
find it useful in their own development groups and discussions. ... "